Last Updated: November, 2015
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register to receive materials, create an account, list your property for sale, order products, pay for services, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number, billing address, and information related to your property listing on the Multiple Listing Services ("MLS").
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Site or otherwise interact with us, we automatically collect information about you and we may associate it with information that you provide directly to us. For example, we may collect:
• Transaction Information: When you make a purchase or a return, we collect information about the transaction, such as the class or product details, the transaction amount and the date of the purchase/return. • Log Information: We log information about your use of the Site, such as your computer's operating system, the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the site you visited before navigating to the Site.
• Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our website and your experience, see which areas and features of our website are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our website or in our emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our Site;
• Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, events and other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Site;
• Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Savvy Lane and others;
• Personalize and improve our Site and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
• With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
• With third parties for their own business purposes, including to market products and services to you (for information about how to opt out of this type of sharing, see "Information Choices and Changes" below);
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Savvy Lane or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
• With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Our Data Security
Savvy Lane takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your account and updating your profile information or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to deactivate your account, please email us at email@example.com, but note that we may retain certain information about you for legitimate business purposes or as required by law. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Promotional Communications from Savvy Lane. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
How To Contact Us
Att: Savvy Lane Receiving 326 Admiral Way #220 Edmonds, WA 98020 800-915-9174